Mailfence - ContactOffice Group sa
Chaussée de La Hulpe 181
B-1170 Brussels - Belgium
You must provide a valid email address and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account. Mailfence cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise due to your failure to comply with this security obligation.
You agree to notify the Service immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or any other breach of security.
It is strictly forbidden to use the Service for :
- Illegal purposes in general, in your country and our country;
- Uploading or sending material that is unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, tortuous, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, or otherwise objectionable, including but not limited to material that contains blatant expressions of bigotry, misinformation, prejudice, racism, hatred, profanity or that promotes or performs illegal activities such as, but not limited to, counterfeiting, drugs trafficking (incl. pharmacy and para-pharmacy) or any other trafficking, hacking, DoSing or DDoSing, bomb or life threats, piracy, weapons trading, money laundering, extortion, or promotes physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- Uploading, sending or promoting any Content related to nudity, sexuality, sex, pornography (including child pornography) or escort service;
- Uploading or sending any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spams, chain letters, pyramid schemes, mass-mailings, newsletters or alike;
- Send phishing emails, social engineering emails, malwares, virus or any sort of harming email;
- Simulate or perform any activity in your account using automated techniques such as scripting, robots, simulators etc.;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a ContactOffice Group SA employee or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent their affiliation with a person or entity;
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate or modify identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- Uploading, sending, promoting, communicating about or making business with any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Uploading, sending, promoting, communicating about or making business with any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
- Uploading or sending any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Register more than two (2) accounts per individual or register accounts for third parties without their proper consent or without a consent from the Service;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any law of the country of the Service regarding the transmission of technical data or software exported from the country of the Service through the Service;
- "Stalk" or otherwise harass another;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- Attempt to disrupt, corrupt, damage or destroy the Service by any means (such as, but not limited to, DoSing, DDoSing, penetration testing, code injection, XSS scripting, etc.);
- Collect or store personal data about other users without their consent;
- Resell the Service on behalf of ContactOffice Group SA without prior consent and proper signed agreement.
For any upgrade or downgrade, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged with the new rate on your next billing cycle.
Downgrading your account may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity. The Service does not accept any liability for such loss.
We do not keep accounts indefinitely: your data will disappear if you stop using your account. Free accounts are suspended after 7 months of inactivity and totally deleted 5 months later. Paid accounts are not deleted as long as payments are received.
Any major modification of the Service will be notified to all its users with a 30 days notice except in case of force majeure.
The Service shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance.
The look and feel and the name of the Service are copyrights of Mailfence (ContactOffice Group SA).
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service without our express written permission.
You may not duplicate, copy, reuse any portion of the (HTML/CSS/JS/JSP/...)/JS/JSP/… code or visual design elements without express written permission from Mailfence (ContactOffice Group SA).
Priority support is only provided to paying account holders and is available via email and telephone.
The Service may, but has no obligation to, remove by its sole discretion, content which is illegal, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or which violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- The use or the inability to use the service;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
Last updated on 23-08-2022